RAW Biological Oil Stain Removers and Surface Cleaners
Removal of ingrained oil stains and oily soiling
Biological Oil Stain Removers
- OT 8
- BIO TA
Biological Oil Stain Remover
Aqueous cleaning suspension of bacterial cultures, nutrients, enzymes, solvent and surfactants.
Oil stains on soiled driveways, garage floors or other surfaces can be extremely difficult to remove. The use of traditional degreasers usually leads to spreading of oil stains or high oil discharge levels.
Use OT8, a Biological Oil Stain Remover that
- removes residues of oils, greases and other hydrocarbon products by bacterial degradation
- penetrates and lifts oil stains from porous surfaces in an effective manner
- does not pose any harm to the environment
OT8 is a unique biological product. It contains biodegradable surfactants to release oil stains from even the most porous surfaces. Enzymes and bacteria digest the released oil - even from the water used for rinsing.
OT8 meets pr EN858 definition of being separator friendly when used at a 4% dilution or less. OT8 is not suitable for use on asphalt or tarmac surfaces (for this application, we recommend Bio TA, Asphalt and Tarmac Cleaner).
Biological Oil Stain Remover For Asphalt Surfaces
Designed to remove old and stubborn oil stains on parking spaces and depots.
- Clean appearance of parking spaces and premises
- Ecological and biodegradable
- No degradation of asphalt surfaces
- Penetrates and lifts ingrained oil stains from the surface
- Aqueous cleaning suspension of harmless bacterial cultures, biological enzymes and surfactants
- BIO TA releases oil stains from roads and parking spaces by bacterial degradation without affecting asphalt surfaces
- BIO TA is also effective on concrete and stone surfaces soiled with oil
BIO TA contains biodegradable surfactants to release oil stains from the surface. Bacterial cultures degrade oil during a biodegradation process with no adverse environmental impact and break down hydrocarbon compounds to water (H2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2).
Oil stains on asphalt often lead to a dissolution of the content of bitumen in the asphalt leaving behind a discolouration. This process is caused by the solvent action of hydrocarbons and is irreversible. The use of BIO TA cannot remedy this.
- ROAD BIO
- Oil Ex Spray
Against diesel and oil spills
Water soluble, alkaline-reacting cleaning agent.
Diesel and oil spills on roads and driveways present a hazard.
They need to be dealt with immediately and effectively. By the traditional method of removing oil spills - particularly larger spills - with oil absorbents, the road surface is not thoroughly cleaned up and the oil is not completely removed.
Use an Oil and Diesel Spill Remover that
- removes hydrocarbon spills rapidly and cleans the road surface
- is free from hazardous constituents
- has a low surface erosion factor
- is non-flammable
- forms no emulsion or foam
- provides a cost-effective solution
A unique product that removes oil and diesel spills on roads without causing emulsions. ROAD BIO contains biodegradable surfactants that release oil from even the most porous surfaces. ROAD BIO is simple to use and presents no risk to the environment.
The Dutch "Rijkswaterstaat" (National Roads Authority) evaluated 20 oil spill removal chemicals. During these tests ROAD BIO achieved the highest overall score.
Cleaning Efficiency: good
Road Erosion Test: excellent
Environmental Impact: excellent
Cost and Dilution: excellent
The quick and user-friendly solution for removing small oil stains
Mr. Clean Oil Ex Spray removes small oil stains on surfaces like concrete, clinker, pavement, natural and composite stone without great effort! Mr. Clean Oil Ex Spray penetrates deep into the surface and dissolves stains completely independently within a short time.
Spray, allow to soak, brush off - ready! It could not be easier!
Warning: Not suitable for use on bituminous surfaces (tarmac/asphalt). We recommend for this purpose Road Bio or BIO TA.